I am not setting big goals for the year. I am going to try and do some small things to make January better. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Moisturising after showers. I get really dry skin (especially my hands) which means I scratch and get tiny cuts on my skin because of the cold. There is also an element of having to touch your skin which will in itself improve my body acceptance issues. Hopefully.
2. Put on chapstick before my lips crack. See above.
3. Make difficult decisions based on reason and sensibility rather than impulse and emotion. I have an awful tendency towards impulsive behaviour.
4. Tidy my room once a week. This will avoid the mess related upset I face each month.
5. Buying new tights and underwear and throwing out old tights and underwear that should have been thrown out a long time ago. I am a mess.
Happy January kids x