In following with Fran and Brian, here are some things I like. I was nursing a funky mood all last week, which had a lot to do with the flashbacks and anxiety that I mentioned on Tuesday, so I think it is good to focus on what I have to be grateful in my life and appreciate the ability to come out of the doom and gloom.
Things I Like
- My dad and his ability to free me from the leather jacket that I got trapped in
- Andrew and his ability to fix my panic attacks
- Les Mis. All of the feels.
- Warm woolly tights
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Having conversations about knitting with my nana
- Fluid dancing. I am sexuality. I am gender. I am river. *Spoilers*
- Stir fry dinners
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (courtesy of Project Free TV)
- Giving injections
- Blogging sometimes and not blogging other times
- How I Met Your Mother
- Getting the opportunity to talk about bisexuality and queer issues on the radio, online, and in my college.
- €2 books from O’ Mahoneys
- Running in misty rain
- Looking at Amanda Palmer and Neil Gaiman converse online
- Comparing Doctor Who characters to people in my own life
- Listening to the radio on the way to work
- Putting Malteasers into a container of popcorn
- This post on Tumblr
my grandpa has a date tonight and hes really old and in a wheelchair and has to drag around this breathing machine but hes just sitting there waiting for the hospice shuttle to take him to pick up his date and he looks suPER EXCITED and its the cutest thing ive ever seen
update he came home and i asked him how it went and he said, “i should have taken an extra tank of oxygen because she took my BREATH AWAY”