- Me and Dad: Why is it that I can sing all the words of this song without even recalling the name of it and who sang it, yet I can’t remember the clinical symptoms of renal calculi, which is actually important to my life? (The song turned out to be Superstar by Jamelia.)
- Me and Ciara: “Did you know giraffes’ necks are too short?” I refused to believe this until she aptly pointed out: “Then why do they need to splay themselves so much to drink water?”
- Me and Ciara: “Did you know that the species of fish don’t exist?” I also refused to believe this until she showed me this video
- Me and the sisters: Is it usual for toes to curve in certain ways? This was followed by a comparative analysis of toes.
- Me and T: “I don’t know if that guy has a food fetish or a you fetish, but I’m not happy” (his comments on observing the creepy guy staring at me intensely as I ate chips.)