This blog is rife with confessions – horrible moments of eating distress, conflict and other things that I put on the internet for some reason. So why not, instead, throw out some mini confessions instead.
10. I think I am becoming more hair than girl recently.
9. I am very feminine because dressing like a boy looks very wrong on me. And I have the hat and clingfilm to prove it.
8. I haven’t worn shoes in my house in over a week.
7. About every 24 months, I decide it is a good idea to take up knitting again. I usually give up before anything is finished.
6. Often times, I am guilty of being a complete and utter bitch and I don’t realise until it is too late. But I will try my best to make it up.
5. I have put on around 60lbs in the last 18 months and I am trying my best to be fine with that. Some days I feel. More and more, I succeed.
4. I am becoming increasingly cynical with age. If anyone has the ability to make me believe in fairytale love again will surely have my heart.
3. Sometimes, people become exceedingly uncomfortable when I mention that I am a member of Out in UL or when I have a strong opinion on LGBT rights. I will never hide this because joining was one of the best decisions of my life thus far.
2. I love Disney movies. Unashamedly.
1. There are moments where I completely hate my life, my past and myself. But I wouldn’t change it for the world because every day makes us stronger.