Whilst I am not quite 100%, I no longer feel like I am in a completely stagnant rut, doomed to repeat myself until the end of time. I now feel like I can accept the bad days, relish the increasingly good days and altogether change. Its still a slow process but it doesn’t seem completely redundant anymore.
Reasons To Feel Good
- It’s Christmas in 7 days!!! I am particularly excited this year because for the first time in a long time there was no particlar request for an item under the tree so its all a big surprise. I die in anticipation.
- I got through my week of drinking 8 glasses of water a day (a small achievement but an achievement nonetheless)
- I quite like my new job. And usually, I hate all jobs besides performing or teaching. But retail ain’t that bad.
- Even though I am working Christmas Eve, Elf is on when I get home. I have already seen Elf twice this holiday season and I am still excited to see it again.
- Dinner at lunch time is excellent. Like, really really excellent.
- I got through a Thursday without a binge. This is MIGHTY.
- I can hold a plank for aaaaaaaaaaages.
- My heels are creeping more and more to the floor in Downward Dog.
- I have excellent teachers and friends and family surrounding me.
- Did I mention CHRISTMAS?!?!
Apologies for such a mundane post. I am boring when I am not moping.