I’m a terrible blogger. My blog views are down to what I can only assume is Megan checking to see if I have made good on writing a post of substance. So here it goes. An update and a why.
I’ve been hinting very subtly at a recent upheaval but it more or less goes like this:
- I dropped out of college
- I live in Limerick again
- I am not perfectly well but I am aiming for improvement
At the moment, life is a heady mix of job seeking, music, attempts to sustain my French and Irish and a bumpy, up and down road of getting better.
I figure optimism is my best option so I’m trying to keep my bitching to a minimum. In keeping with this attitude, good things include:
- My epic family and their amazing support. Mom, especially, I don’t what I would do without you.
- My brief experience of teaching LC Music means I finally know what I want to do in life. And for sure this time. Mary I, get ready for me.
- My weekly X Factor night with Megan. Makes my week. And I am not just saying that. Plus, I can’t remember the last time the fam embraced one of my friends so wholeheartedly. Well done, Meg 😉
- Going back to Louise to do my Singing Teaching Dip and going back to choir with Maire and being part of something again.
So its not all doom and gloom and things are picking up. But I don’t want to look back years from now and and hate the fact that I have associated myself with bad stuff on the internet.
Its been fun kids. So this isn’t goodbye.
But its an Au Revoir.