Five is so limiting. Totally going to offend someone aren’t I? So apologies where apologies are due.
1. Sinead – She is my better half, my Corkonian room mate, my Kerry enthusiast, my country folk, my Zombie Cornwall, my fishing instructor, my B.F (not Big Fat) and my all round best friend. BFFEEs. (Best Friends For Ever Ever Ever….)
2. Megan – I write about Megan a lot. Or maybe not enough. But the point is I can never match her epic way with words or her uncanny ability to make everything seem better. I laaave you 🙂
3. Aimee & Nicole – My sisters from another mister. I am counting them as one because they practically live in the same house anway. We are such an excellent combined effort of make-up knowledge, boy talk and haphazard baking, how could you not love us? “And we’re the three best friends that anyone could have, we’re the three best friends that anyone could have…”
4. Marc and Sean – counted as one becase we’re all going to cork (even though they are completely seperate) 🙂 My big brother and my little brother, my sibling like relationship with both includes but is not limited to: they mind me, I mind them, we slag, we fight, we slag some more. And discuss being on the haunt. 😛
5. Daddy – how cliche of me. But my father is my inspiration and my teacher. Whether it is teaching his 4 year old Don’t Look Back In Anger or showing his 18 year old how to cook a budget chilli con carne, my dad is like a support beam. Plus he blogs. And sends his blog friends over this way. Improving my stats like a dickens 🙂