The summer so far is looking bright. In sunshine and events. In spite of the Leaving Cert (which is going reasonably well.) And it is a week of knowledge and tears and smiles. Which has led to me to these great realisations:
- Eating for two hours without pause the night before your two most information heavy exams is not a good idea. You will be sick that night. And during the exam. And the first time apparently is not enough to teach naive little Kate.
- Being wheat free is a skank when you are getting lunch in a small village shop. A flake and an apple is not enough to sustain you through a whole Irish Paper 1 plus Cluastuiscint.
- Predictions can be good and bad. I am not an Eavan Boland victim fortunately. And my feeling that Uirchill would come up paid off. Yert.
- The best way to get a good grade in Honours Maths is to go in ridiculously relaxed. And not clomp back through the hall in a fit of self consciousness because everyone is giving you dirty looks. (I left both papers at leasst 40 minutes early. Even the examiner thought I was a freak.)
- Shexy is one of the searches to my blog 😀
- Also, blogging is far more effort than I have in me atm so I continue in my sporatic rambling.
- I love my sister. Happy Birthday dear 🙂
- Sometimes, all it takes is a 5 minute phone call to someone before Irish Paper 2 to allow you enough scope to not have a panic attack. And for everything to go reasonably well 🙂
Quotes of the summer so far:
- I’ll have the gingers, you have the twins and Helena will adopt the chinese baby that will eventually own this restaurant.
- What’s an innuendo? *laughter* No, seriously. What’s an innuendo?
- Ugh, please I don’t want any of that….